Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Manager
This position will provide overall leadership for monitoring, evaluation and research in Garga Foundation. He/she will be responsible for developing monitoring, evaluation and research studies and systems
- University graduate with Degree in Social Science.
- Five years experience in program monitoring, evaluation and research with NGO or other development organizations.
- Experience in designing research studies, writing effective Terms of Reference for studies and evaluating proposals.
- Experience selecting and managing consultants.
- Strong research skills with excellent ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Ability to take lessons learned and apply them in the field.
- Two years experience in managerial level with good leadership and teamwork skills.
- Excellent English skills and computer literate (MS Office 2007 and SPSS)
- High personal integrity.
- Experience in orphans and vulnerable children programming is an advantage.
Women and Youth Economic Empowerment Program Manager
Will initiate a Women and Youth Economic Empowerment program for the foundation .
The Program Manager will provide overall leadership for the program which includes integrated women and youth employment, skills acquisition, microfinance and microenterprise development components. He/she will responsible for developing strategies, implementation guidelines, monitoring program implementation, networking and Plan representation with relevant stakeholders.
- A University graduate in Social Science - preferably with a Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Business or Social Development.
- Five years experience working on programs that focus on microfinance, microenterprise development
- Extensive experience in working with partners and an ability to negotiate and influence business leaders.
- Experience in the private sector
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Strong skills in teamwork, strategic planning, advocacy, negotiation and networking.
- Excellent English skills and computer literate.
- High personal integrity.
- Experience working with youths and women groups at rural areas will be an advantage
Under guidance and supervision of the Accounts Manager , the Accounts Assistant provides financial services ensuring high quality, accuracy and consistency of Garga Foundation financial system.
- A University graduate in Accountancy
- Two years experience working as Assistant Accountant or any job title that performs the following tasks;
- Staff advances (travel, medical, field operations, other official advances) and on time liquidation
- Managing Travel Expense Report
- Medical Claim & Reimbursement – on time medical reimbursement based on schedule agreed with HR.
- Processing overtime payment for Driver and Office Assistant
- Finance filing and facilitate Audits (external, internal and project audits)
- Provide staff orientation and policy refreshment (presentation to staff) – provide information to staff for finance structure, tasks and procedures e.g. TA, TER, Per-diem, Medical claim schedule.
- Cost allocation and charge back – prepare monthly transportation and office space charges to project (monthly)
- Facilitate budget preparation on proposal development and annual project budget
- Responsible to prepare grant reports
- To improve efficiency of financial operation (e.g. improve financial policies and procedures)
- Experience in Quick Books, Quicken and sub-granting is a major advantage